Dobro is part of the Geyer & Hosaja group who have been producing rubber products for the past 25 years. Awarded with ISO-TS 9001 and 14001 Quality system, Dobro meet the very highest standards in their manufacturing process which is strictly controlled in their own on-site laboratory.
The Dobro 1.1 individual cow mat provides excellent thermal insulation over cold concrete. It also provides good heat dissipation during hot weather. Dobro rubber mats imitate the natural ground and increase the resting comfort of cows. Thanks to the application of top-quality materials they serve as a good insulation base and reduce the costs of breeding.
Specially construction of an anti-slip structure of the mat reduces the risk of joint and hoof injuries. Using rubber mats makes it easier to keep the cowshed clean, which is directly reflected in the well-being of cattle and the quality of milk produced. This individual cow mat is easy to install and only requires 2-3 anchors.
- Dimensions: 1.7m x 1.15m x 18mm.
- 3 x counter-sunk anchor points with fixings provided.
- Manufactured in Europe, an excellent alternative to Indian and Chinese products
- Slanted rear edge for added hygiene, greater comfort than bare concrete and ease of animal access
- Quality product for lower budgets
- 3 Year guarantee
- Textured grip, reducing the risk of the animal slipping off the mat.