F. KLUCZNIK & SON LTD T/A IAE are committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
F. KLUCZNIK & SON T/A IAE will collect your personal data only for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- – Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.iae.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter, submitting an enquiry or applying for a vacancy advertised in the Careers section.
- – If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- – Telephone calls are recorded or monitored for training, quality and record purposes.
- – CCTV images if you visit our business premises. We use this information for the purposes of security and the prevention of fraud, other criminal activity and to assist in disciplinary disputes.
- – Social media content where you have sent us messages via a social media platform
IAE collects the following types of personal / sensitive information about you:
- – Forename and surname
- – E-mail address
- – Telephone numbers
- – Company Name
- – Address
- – Details of the IAE product you are interested in
- – Any other information you choose to provide to us
COOKIES & DATA ANALYTICS
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
F. KLUCZNIK & SON LTD T/A IAE uses this personal information about you:
- – As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you: if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to provide goods or services to us. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, checking your creditworthiness, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services.
- – As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you and to comply with applicable law and regulation: If you apply for a job with us we will use your data to make recruitment decisions, including confirming your identity and employment status.
- – To identify who you are when you contact us
- – To provide you with the IAE products or services you have requested and to understand what IAE Products you may be interested in
- – To contact you regarding your IAE Products to answer your technical queries, complaints general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications
- – To send you marketing information about IAE Products or services
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by IAE or its third-party service providers. These third-party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. IAE ensures that these third-party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose and to manage our relationship. We are required to retain certain information by law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
If you have expressly consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your data until you unsubscribe from our communications.
IAE will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- – Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- – Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- – Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to deleted or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
- – Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- – Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- – Request a transfer of your personal information to another party.
- – Right to withdraw consent. Where you have given your consent to us using your information (e.g. for marketing purposes), you have the right to alter your preferences or withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at F. KLUCZNIK & SON LTD T/A IAE of Mossfield Road, Adderley Green, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 5BW or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with any requests we receive where we may lawfully do so, for example if we reasonably believe a request to be malicious or harmful to the rights of others.