An AG-fit gate comprises of two parts, the Primary and the Insert, which assembles telescopically to create the desired length gate. The AG-5 Gate Insert, which is available in various sizes, is combined with an AG-5 Primary and assembled telescopically to create a gate length of choice. They are not designed to be variable length when in use.
Gates of 550mm – 6000mm are created by combining various Primary and Gate Inserts.
The new AG-fit range from IAE is a modular off the shelf solution for all your cattle housing requirements. Primarily designed for loose housing, but also suitable for a wide variety of other applications. The easily assembled AG-fit range features an extensive collection of modular 5 rail two-part extendable gates and panels, waterers, posts and associated brackets to create a multitude of penning arrangements, all coming soon to your local IAE AG-fit stockist.
To watch our video about the AG-fit product range, click here.
AG-5 Gate Insert Varients
F002 2004 01*
F002 2004 02
F002 2004 03
* Insert may require cutting down to achieve length
- Height - 1280mm
- Hang Stile - 50 x 50mm
- Vertical End Filler - ⌀48.3mm
- Intermediate Rails - ⌀42.4mm
- Includes fittings to attach to Insert, plus eyebolts and plastic caps
- F002 2004 01 - AG-fit Gate Insert 920mm
- F002 2004 02 - AG-fit Gate Insert 1200mm
- F002 2004 03 - AG-fit Gate Insert 1585mm