When a traditional, long-lasting, solid boundary fence is required, choose IAE Vertical Bar railings. Ranging in height from 1.2m to 2m and are available with blunt, spiked and domed tops.
For a more individual appearance, cranked, convex or turret options are available, non-standard length, raked, radiused or stepped panels can be manufactured to suit individual requirements, along with matching gates in any width or height.
The railings are supplied as a standard using square hollow section or rolled steel joist posts with angle cleats and security fixings. Round bar verticals spaced with a maximum gap of 100mm, square bar verticals can also be supplied if specified. The bar size increases with the height of the fence to comply with BS 1722 Part9.
SUITABLE FOR :
- Perimeter Fencing
- Retail Outlets
- Commercial Business
- New Build Housing
- Compliant with BS 1722 Pt. 9
- Security Fixings
- Stepping Cleats
- Welded Construction
- Hot Dip Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- Polyester Powder Coated Option
- Various Designs Available
SECURITY LEVEL :
- Low – Medium
We can supply a complete range of gates to match each design. Single leaf, pairs and cantilever/sliding gate options are also available.
By the addition of one of IAE’s finial heads, it can be further enhanced to become an extremely attractive feature fence. Other standard designs are available and finials can also be manufactured to match your design if necessary.
RELATED PRODUCTS :
- HEIGHTS - Up t 2400mm (1800mm high held in stock)
- BAR DIAMETER - 12,16 or 22mm according to height
- BAR CENTRES - 12 and 16mm @120 ctrs / 20 and 22mm @ 120 ctrs
- PANEL WIDTH - 2720mm
- POST SIZE - 102 x 44 RSJ (or box section alternative)