- A sliding gate for the rear of a crush replaces the crush rear gate
- Stops the next animal in the race
- Slide door can slide from either direction due to the retractable sliding gear
- Flip over plate locks one or both sides of gate
NOTE: When a sliding gate is fitted it will not be possible to use the rear foot blocks of a foot trimming kit without removing the sliding gate first.
RDPE CPSG compliant – only compatible when supplied with crush. For more information visit https://iae.co.uk/rdpe-cpsg2020grants/
- F040 2008 04 - Sliding Gate for Rear of Crush