IAE have been manufacturing Equestrian Stabling for over 25 years. Our long-standing position within the industry, combined with the undertaking of many prestigious equestrian projects, has enabled us to refine our Equestrian range to be durable, versatile and excellent value.
Drawing on some of our best previous concepts and design features, we now offer the Moorland Stabling range, which comprises of a variety of frontages, partitions and accessories. The Moorland range is designed to be a modular and standardised solution, allowing you to purchase the individual items you need and combine them to create your optimal solution. All aspects of the Moorland stabling range are manufactured using a combination of advanced manufacturing technology and high-quality materials, ensuring that the stabling you purchase will stand the test of time.
Key considerations have been accounted for whilst designing this range, which includes being able to accommodate for a fall of 50mm across frontages or partitions as well as the option to achieve a bespoke layout by using our various panel designs in conjunction with our unique bracket which allows for panels to be cut to special lengths.
- Stable fronts and partitions are available in three different lengths: 2970mm, 3570mm and 4170mm (post centres)
- Three different front options are available: bottom swing door, anti-weave swing door and anti-weave sliding door
- Universal any hand swing doors. Supplied from the factory left handed, however bolt on fittings allow for easy conversion to right hand
- Three different variations of partition are available: half grille, fully boarded or talke grille
- All infills created from 34mm recycled solid plastic tongue and groove boards
- The plastic infills are low maintenance, durable and weatherproof
- Additional accessories such as swivel feeders, anti-chew strips and anti-weave infill panels can be purchased at extra cost
- External split doors and window hatches are also available
- All stabling is supplied in kit form and requires assembly on site