Estate fencing has existed for many years and can be dated back to the Victorian age, where it was a common fencing solution on large country estates. Nowadays, this classic, stylish type of fencing has a much wider variety of applications and can frequently be found in parkland, urban, rural and farmland settings. The robust design of the fencing has the strength to contain a variety of livestock, including cattle, whilst the continuous 5 rail system contains smaller livestock. If a subtle fencing solution is required, estate fencing is perfect as it is visually unobtrusive on the landscape.
- Continuous 5 rail fence system and H frame makes installation easy
- Supplied loose in 5000mm sections for erection on site
- Overall height is 1200mm
- 20mm dia horizontal top rail and 4 subsequent lower flat rails
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- All required clips and fittings are supplied as standard
1200mm and 3600mm single leaf gates and kissing gates are available from stock. Bespoke sizes and double leaf gates are available on a made to order basis.