The X180 Yard Scraper is the toughest and most durable ever produced by IAE. As the first widely available galvanised scraper that remains ever popular today, the X180 has proved itself as one of the best on the market. The latest design features heavy duty construction of the frame, a durable 50mm rubber blade that is produced from high grade, hard wearing rubber and an easy operation cab release function.
The X180 Yard Scraper is compatible with category 1, 2 three point linkage and an A frame, as well as being suitable for both pull and push operations behind a tractor or on the front of a telescopic loader.
The width is adjustable between three nominal settings, which are 1830mm, 2075mm and 2305mm.
To watch a video of the X180 in action, click here.
- The variable width blade adjusts to 3 positions from 1830mm – 2305mm nominal
- The reversible function makes the scraper suitable for both push and pull operations
- The heavy duty rubber blade is durable
- The muck scraper blade can be easily overturned using a pull catch which can be operated from the tractor cab.
- Designed to be attachable to a category 1 and 2 three point linkage.
- Also designed to be compatible with an ‘A Frame’/Quick Hitch.
- Durable, high specification, fully welded frame.
- The frame and body are fully galvanised to increase the lifespan of the product and it can also be powder coated (PPC) for an extra cost.
- Galvanised blade mounting channels for longer life.
- Spring assisted double latch system.
- +/-3 degree of Float
- The muck scraper is easily transitioned from Push to Pull
- Heavy duty pivot tube design
- Fully CE Marked
- Tractor link pins supplied
- Conversion plates available (extra charge)
To visit our online brochure, click here.
- F080 2006 08 - X180 Yard Scraper