Working in our busy Sales department based at our Head Quarters in Longton. The role will require direct contact with our extensive customer base as well as providing back up to our field Sales Team.
Applicants for this position require a confident telephone manner, the ability to be focussed with high levels of concentration and strong organisational, interpersonal and IT skills, with a flexible approach and the ability to work in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a busy sales environment, however full training will be provided in all aspects of the position.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to read technical drawings
- Have previous estimating experience
- Produce and chase quotations
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proactive
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Have a confident and professional attitude
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be advantageous
Starting salary depending on experience, employed on a full time contract, 39 hours per week (Monday-Friday). You will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year plus an additional loyalty day for each year of employment (up to 4 additional days) and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.