We are looking to appoint MIG Welders at our Head Quarters in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
We are seeking MIG Welders with experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will work as part of our active production team welding pre-fabricated mild steel producing products for our wide range of bespoke and standard equipment.
The successful candidate’s main objectives will be:
- Use a MIG Welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximise production
- Maintain/produce a level of output that will minimise production delays.
- Ability to weld vertical, flat, and overhead welds with a good penetration and a quality appearance.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings and cut lists.
- Use overhead cranes where provided.
- Ability to operate various hand held portable tools.
Ideally you will have experience of Mig Welding and a good understanding of engineering drawings .Experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training can be offered to the correct candidate showing the right aptitude.
The above positions will be rewarded with a permanent contract, excellent rates of pay, 28 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 32 days) and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a weekly rotational shift pattern of days and noon’s with the benefits of a shift allowance and attendance allowance.