The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be:
• The safe and efficient operation of company vehicles
• Providing an effective and reliable multi-drop delivery service to customers
• Ensuring the safe and correct loading of vehicles
• Maintaining all supporting paperwork
• Ensuring that the vehicle is driven and maintained to the standards laid down by the Road Transport / Traffic Legislation, and Company instructions at all times
• Representing the company in a professional manner at all times
To be eligible for the role you will have a valid Class 1 licence, digital tachograph card and CPC Card.
Ideally, you will have experience delivering large goods and have a good understanding of the UK road network. As long as the above criteria is met training can be offered to the correct candidate showing the right attitude.