We are looking to appoint a galvanising operative at our Head Quarters in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
We are seeking a galvanising operative with experience of working in a similar environment. You will work as part of our active team and be responsible for the process of galvanising products.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring quality standards of finished products
- Hand wire products to jigs for galvanising
- Inspections of products prior to process to ensure quality and safety
- Operation of overhead crane equipment
- Handling of steel products
- Assist in general plant clean up and housekeeping
Experience working as a galvaniser would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training can be offered to the correct candidate showing the right aptitude.
The above positions will be rewarded with a permanent contract, progressive rates of pay, 28 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 32 days) and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a weekly rotational shift pattern of days and noon’s with the benefits of a shift allowance and attendance allowance.
IAE is a professional company committed to long term growth, where real opportunities exist to contribute to a highly successful business and to progress your career.