We are looking to appoint Fork Lift Truck Drivers at our Head Quarters in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The person we are looking for will ideally have experience in Fork Lift Truck operation in a yard and, or warehouse environment. This is a role in which attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines is of paramount importance.
Counterbalance or Combilift Fork Lift license that has been refreshed in the last three years is essential for the role.
The successful candidate’s main objectives will be:
- Receiving/put-away of stock product.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Order picking: Using scanners pick and prepare products for loading.
- Load, unload, move, stack product and materials using a forklift truck.
- Maintain the company’s equipment as recommended in the operating instructions.
- Stock take: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assist in physical stock takes.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping.
Training maybe offered to the right candidate showing the integrity and aptitude to undertake this role.
The successful candidate will be employed on a full time contract on 39 hours per week (Monday-Friday), entitled to 28 days holiday per year plus loyalty days and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme. Remuneration for this position will be attractive and commensurate with the experience and ability of the successful candidate.