We are looking to appoint a forklift truck driver at our Head Quarters in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The person we are looking for will ideally have experience in Fork Lift Truck Operation in a yard and, or Warehouse environment. This is a role in which attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines is of paramount importance.
Counterbalance/Combi forklift license that has been refreshed in the last three years is essential for the role.
The successful candidate’s main objectives will be:
- Receiving/Put-Away of stock product.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Order Picking: Using scanners pick and prepare products for loading.
- Load, unload, move, stack product and materials using a forklift truck.
- Maintain the company’s equipment as recommended in the operating instructions.
- Stock Take: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical stock takes.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping.
The above positions will be rewarded with a Permanent Contract, excellent rates of pay, 28 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 32 days) and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a weekly rotational shift pattern of days and noon ’s with the benefits of a shift allowance and attendance allowance.
IAE is a professional company committed to long term growth, where real opportunities exist to contribute to a highly successful business and to progress your career.