We are looking to appoint a forklift truck driver at our Head Quarters in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
We are looking for individuals with previous forklift truck experience. The role is unique within our production facility and involves operation of a bespoke fork lift truck which is equipped to lift 3 tonne packs of material, this requires a person who is contentious and has excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate’s main objectives will be:
- Load, unload, move, stack product and materials using a forklift truck
- Receipting of goods and movement of stock using handheld scanners
- Maintain the company’s equipment as recommended in the operating instructions
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Stock Take: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical stock takes
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
The above positions will be rewarded with a permanent contract, excellent rates of pay, 28 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 32 days) and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a weekly rotational shift pattern of days and noon’s with the benefits of a shift allowance and attendance allowance.
IAE is a professional company committed to long term growth, where real opportunities exist to contribute to a highly successful business and to progress your career.