We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join our professional, focused, fast-paced Customer Service Department. Responsible for making and receiving calls from a variety of customers to ensure an excellent service is provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbally, while exhibiting a good telephone manner.
- Using computers and programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel and inputting data on IAE’s CRM system.
To be a successful Customer Service Administrator you need to be:
- Able to keep calm under pressure and demonstrate to the customer that you are actively seeking to resolve their problems or queries.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and hard working, consistently showing the desire to go the extra mile.
- Focused on ensuring that all problems are resolved competently and in a timely manner.
- Able to negotiate solutions that are suitable to both the customer and IAE.
- Capable of demonstrating empathy towards a customer’s situation, whilst remaining politely assertive and protecting IAE’s interests.
- Self-motivated and possess the capacity to work towards targets.
- An understanding of technical problems and ‘teamworking’ to resolve them.
Whilst it is advantageous that you have some experience of dealing with customers in a challenging office environment, the successful candidate will receive full training. Providing you demonstrate the prerequisite core qualities during the interview process, we will offer you an opportunity in this area of the business. To succeed in this position you will need to be loyal, passionate and most importantly possess the ability to enhance and work with the dedicated staff we currently have employed in this department.