IAE is a company which employ over 20 CAD based engineers in varying roles and capacities from Undergraduates and Apprentices to employees with over 20 years experience in engineering.
To obtain a fuller understanding of the business please visit www.iae.co.uk
We are looking to recruit an individual with the skills (or the potential) to process our made to measure range from customer enquiry through to manufacture and installation. The ability to communicate ideas and instructions both verbally and through the use of drawings will be vital to succeed in this role.
You will be expected to perform a range of tasks as necessitated by the business, but your main roles will be.
- Liaise with sales, customers & manufacturing for accurate interpretation of requirements
- Prepare drawings for customer or sales approval
- Prepare drawings for onsite installation
- Prepare fabrication documents for use in manufacture
The more experienced candidate may have the additional responsibility of operating in a technical design and advisory capacity for more complicated projects and systems. Reporting to our Project Engineering Manager you will be expected to offer solutions and to identify areas of concern.
The ideal applicant should demonstrate some or all of the following;
- Proficiency with 2D AutoCAD
- Proven experience within engineering
- Proven experience within manufacturing or metal fabrication
- An understanding or familiarity with the farming environment
- An education in an engineering or agricultural discipline
- Experience or training with SolidWorks
However, full training will be considered for an applicant displaying an enthusiasm for engineering and the academic aptitude to progress within a drawing based engineering department.
If you are interested in joining our progressive and successful company, please apply in writing with a full CV to Michael Brian, IAE Mossfield Road, Adderley Green, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 5BW