We are seeking multiple assembly operatives with experience of working in a fast paced environment. You will work as part of our active assembly team assembling a wide range of bespoke and standard equipment.
The successful candidate’s main objectives will be:
- Using different types of hand, power and air tools
- Following drawings and instructions
- Use of overhead cranes
- Assembly of products and parts
- Ensure that work is to IAE’s specifications
- Achieve daily set targets
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
Ideally, you will have assembly experience and be able to understand and follow drawings. Experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training can be offered to the correct candidate showing the right aptitude.
The above positions will be rewarded with a permanent contract, excellent rates of pay, 28 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 32 days) and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a weekly rotational shift pattern of days and noon’s with the benefits of a shift allowance and attendance allowance.