We are seeking a galvanising operative with experience of working in a similar environment. You will work as part of our active galvanising team and be responsible for the process of galvanising products.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring quality standards of finished products.
- Hand wire products to Jigs for galvanising.
- Inspections of products prior to the process to ensure quality and safety.
- Operation of overhead crane equipment.
- Ensure ash is swept from the kettle on a continual basis, store ash in barrels for later use.
- Handling of steel products.
- Assist in general plant clean-up and housekeeping.
Experience working as a galvaniser would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training can be offered to the correct candidate showing the right aptitude.
The above positions will be rewarded with a permanent contract, progressive rates of pay, 32 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 34 days), auto-enrolment into our pension scheme which includes 5% employer contributions and employee life insurance.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a weekly rotational shift pattern of days and noons with the benefits of a shift allowance and company attendance allowance.
IAE is a professional company committed to long-term growth, where real opportunities exist to contribute to a highly successful business and to progress your career.