Founded in 1969, IAE are the UK’s largest and leading manufacturer of livestock housing and handling equipment, equestrian stabling, industrial fencing and shelters. The company remains to be owned by the same family who set it up in 1969, and now employs over 450 people, which we are committed to investing in. IAE is based on a purpose built, 38-acre site which is situated on the edge of Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire.
The state-of-the-art production facility features an extensive range of automated processes, ranging from robotic welding technology to automated material handling and includes our own in-house galvanising facility. Our ability to design, manufacture, assemble and distribute from this unique operation allows us to offer our customers a complete range of high quality, unrivalled products like no other.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing team at IAE to help grow and build on our existing digital presence. Working alongside the Marketing Manager, the existing marketing team and other business functions, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for implementing, overseeing and reporting on all aspects of our digital marketing which will include, but is not limited to: maintaining and developing social media channels, managing the website and delivering a consistent email marketing strategy for all divisions. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about digital marketing to develop and oversee a large focus of our marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager and Senior Sales team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies (social media, email marketing, SEO) with the aim to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and build a community.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Manager to plan and develop content for various digital platforms and campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments as required across the company to build required digital marketing campaigns that help deliver on their strategies
- Building and maintaining social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok) to grow and sustain brand awareness
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback across digital platforms
- Writing clear ecommerce copy to promote products
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of the website to ensure content and products remain current. This will include SEO analysis.
- Generating engaging email marketing content across IAE’s divisions on a regular basis
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for the company website, blogs and marketing materials
- Reporting back to the Marketing Manager on the success of campaigns as well as identifying new areas of digital marketing that should be explored to increase the value of the IAE brand to customers
- In addition to the above duties, the successful candidate may be required to assist with other aspects of Marketing to ensure goals and objectives are met
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Experience within a digital marketing based role for a minimum of two years
- A self-starter who is enthusiastic about their work and can work both individually and as a team
- Excellent communication at all levels, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using an email and social media marketing management tools
- Strong social media skills, including experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Have experience of keyword research and SEO analysis to drive web traffic
- Identify customers needs and gaps in content which could be improved
- An analytical approach to marketing performance
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge and understanding of the Agricultural industry
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite tools including Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierePro
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- B2B marketing experience
- Understanding of Google Analytics
For the right candidate, additional training and qualifications may be offered as part of the role to ensure the candidate has the required skills to excel in this role.
The above positions will be rewarded with a permanent contract, progressive rates of pay, 32 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 34 days), auto enrolment into our pension scheme which includes 5% employer contributions and employee life insurance.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
IAE is a professional company committed to long term growth, where real opportunities exist to contribute to a highly successful business and to progress your career.