The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated problem solver who will take initiative, is an excellent communicator, and pays attention to detail.
Your main objective will be:
- Configure and manage our flagship third party software suites to suit requirements.
- The focus will be to use the GUI’s and provided tools.
Typical software will include:
- Epicor Kinetic (ERP)
- Automation studio (Workato API)
- Qlik Sense (BI)
- Transport Management Software
- Halo ITSM
- Click Up
Collaborate with team & other departments:
- Effective communication with business stakeholders to ascertain business requirements.
- Create solution suggestions to best utilise the tools at hand.
- Work with your departmental managers to tesselate requirements with existing solutions.
- Work with external resource/managed services where appropriate.
Maintain, review & prove:
- Establish and manage processes to maintain systems and interchange/integration points through developments.
- Review deployments, configurations, and setups to ensure organisation is maximising systems whilst maintaining best practises and synergy in the holistic system.
- Design logical test plans and test methodology to cover all scenarios for each sprint or solution.
- Document all tests, configs, deployments, and setups so that they are auditable.
You will be a key team member able to cover first/second line support for other software through in-house training and exposure to the wider business technology areas of responsibility; you will be enabled and encouraged to develop and grow as an asset within the team.
As we are currently in the implementation phase of Epicor Kinetic, after an initial onboarding period you will be included in the implementation team so you will be able to bring your skills and experience to bear to help the business have a successful deployment and will also be an instrumental part of how the major business software business suites are set up, configured, and managed. Therefore, experience working in, or the understanding of manufacturing processes will be a distinct advantage.
The above positions will be rewarded with a permanent contract, progressive rates of pay, 32 days paid holidays per year plus loyalty days (up to 34 days), auto-enrolment into our pension scheme which includes 5% employer contributions and employee life insurance.
Working 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a flexible (2 week rotating) working schedule between 07:30 & 17:00 with a ½ day every other Friday.