The Saracen Squeeze crush features a self-closing ‘Automatic’ yoke which is activated by the animal’s forward movement. The Saracen yoke is easily adjusted allowing seven alternative yoke settings in widths between 100mm and 250mm. The vertical yoke arms help to reduce the risk of choking if the animal collapses whilst yoked, whilst baffle plates on yokes eliminate leg traps. This yoke does not require a front safety cage to be fitted when in use.
The squeeze panels operate quickly and quietly combined with the Chieftain or Saracen yoke, this squeeze crush enables the operator to perform tasks whilst keeping the animal calm and safe.
The squeeze mechanism has lots of features which make the IAE Squeeze crush the best choice.
- Pallet fork lifting points welded onto the top horizontal rails
- Release control (operational from both sides of the crush)
- ‘Floating’ panel design for minimum effort of operation
- Removable rail
- Two side doors allowing access to the animals flank’s
- Squeeze and release controls on both sides of the crush (any hand squeeze operation
- Squeeze panel baffles can be fitted (optional extra)
- Super quiet design, featuring rubber bumpers to minimize sound from moving parts on squeeze mechanism
NOTE: Not compatible with sliding gate system. F040 2008 02
- HEIGHT - 1800mm
- LENGTH - 2340mm
- WIDTH - 838mm
- BASE LENGTH - 2200mm
- INTERNAL WIDTH - 738 - 260mm
- F045 2005 11 - Saracen Squeeze Crush